nafex - Re: [NAFEX] addresses of senders of email to list

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] addresses of senders of email to list
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:35:19 -0600

Folks, Jim is correct. The message I received that was Jim's original message contained no e-mail address to cut and paste. Yet, the responses I received to Jim's original e-mail did contain an e-mail address in the body. You don't see the e-mail address until you click on "reply" in Outlook Express, then the original message e-mail address appears. At that point, copy the e-mail address and insert it in the "To:" field instead of "North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>".

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>