nafex - Re: [NAFEX] addresses of senders of email to list

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] addresses of senders of email to list
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:26:09 -0500

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:26:03 -0600, you wrote:

>As you can see in the forwarded message below, the sender's address does not
>show up in the header in the emails that I receive from the NAFEX list.
>That is the problem that I was asking about--where/how do you get the
>address to show in the header??

I can see it, by telling my email program to show me 'Full
Headers'. You should be able to do this too.

I can't help with it (unless you use the same email program
that I do: Agent), but hopefully you will be able to find
out by checking your email program's Help File.

Look under 'header', or 'full header'.

Pat
--
Northern Pennsylvania