nafex - [NAFEX] apricots, cherries, plums, nectarines and peaches for Midwest

  • From: "M Stanton" <6ducks@fuse.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] apricots, cherries, plums, nectarines and peaches for Midwest
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:38:31 -0500

Does anyone within a radius of approximately 2 hours’ drive of Cincinnati, Ohio, grow Prunus species that fruit more often than once every five years?  This is pushing our luck, but

I’d like to be able to give a few recommendations to some home gardeners who are willing to experiment.  Also, if you have had good luck with a particular rootstock, I’d like to know that, too.

Thanks,

Michele Stanton