nafex - [NAFEX] Black Locust

  • From: "Joe Hecksel" <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Black Locust
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:42:16 -0500

Hi Lon:

How did you make out with the Black Locust I sent a few years ago?

Did they survive?

Are there differences in growth-rate? I KNOW there were differences in thorniness.

Just curious.

BTW, my job assignment changes in Mid Feb. My new job is 80 miles away (30 miles city driving) or 110 miles (mostly freeway) away. Life is about to get much, much harder. Throw a few prayers my way. I can bench press a couple years of this assignment but think I will get tired quickly.

-Joe
---
Joe Hecksel
http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel

  • [NAFEX] Black Locust, Joe Hecksel, 01/15/2006