nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw tastes

  • From: lee reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw tastes
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:01:24 -0500

I think John Gordon (North Amherst, NY) has it.

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden
A Northeast Gardener's Year
The Pruning Book
Weedless Gardening

On Jan 3, 2006, at 5:10 PM, bassem@gardener.com wrote:

Lee, I love how you describe the flavor of the zimmerman... No wonder you're a good writer. zimmerman doesn't seem too popular among nurseries... Is it available at any nursery>?

Bass Samaan