nafex - [NAFEX] Honeycrisp and Zestar Cold Hardiness test results

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp and Zestar Cold Hardiness test results
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 07:25:41 -0600

Bernie,
You have got to have other factors at play than merely cold temperatures
because my thermometer has been recording the same temperatures that you
mention (below). I get zero die-back from Zestar, Honey Crisp, Sweet
Sixteen, Dudley, Quinte, Irish Peach, Yellow Transparent, McIntosh, Beacon,
Harlson, Parkland and Keepsake.
--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm