nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Archive search

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Archive search
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:35:51 -0800

I go to:

http://www.ibiblio.org/

and enter my search term(s) in the search box. Leave the search parameter
at the default ibiblio.org, and you'll get more hits than if you switch the
parameter to Nafex.org. It's not perfect, as it seems to search message
titles, not message bodies; but it's helpful.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.

USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,

Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate