nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Archive search

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Archive search
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 05:40:33 +0000

In the past there was an internal search-engine, but I never got it to work. And my computer skills aren't THAT bad. Now the only options are you can ask it to sort the messages (on only one month's archive page) by date, author, thread, or title. The choice might be 'topic' rather than title, but it sorts by TITLE-- which isn't always the topic.

Until recently a google- or yahoo-search of a topic would sometimes yield appropriate NAFEX archive entries, but now those finds lead to the FOF/ 'Page Not Available' statement. Sorry.