nafex - [NAFEX] GRIN help?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] GRIN help?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:57:30 +0000

Well, a chance google-search showed me how to get into the accessions/ fruit descriptions pages, but sometimes there's nothing in the 'narrative' paragraph-- the one which describes the tree & fruit. Sometimes it contains only the comment : "record owned by PGQO on GRIN"

I tried more internet searches for this, and all I could find was various lists of ARS distributions data, w/o any real content. Can anyone describe how to find a fruit description paragraph buried somewhere in the apparently huge PGQO database?