nafex - [NAFEX] Prime Jan" and "Prime Jim

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Prime Jan" and "Prime Jim
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:48:28 -0600

I ordered/planted them (Prime Jan" and "Prime Jim) in 2005 and the green
berries failed to develop by the time of our first frost, and we had a very
late frost. Since many plants perform poorly in their first year of
planting, I'll give them another season. The University of Minnesota
Research Station reported they were/are disappointed with their planting. I
just may grub them out and not wait for a second season and plant something
there that I know will perform.
--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm

  • [NAFEX] Prime Jan" and "Prime Jim, Jim Fruth, 12/18/2005