nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ornamental blueberries

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ornamental blueberries
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:42:00 -0500

Thanks! I have loads of yew, and am looking for something different. The yews around the foundation don't have enough sun to fruit, but are very healthy. However, I am looking for a taller/ narrower plant for this location. Maybe I should buy a pair of rabbit eye blueberries and plant them in the back yard for a couple of years. If they survive, I could then move them to the spots on either side of the garage, where I want to remove the cedar. There's no tearing hurry. I'll look into the first two eleagnus, too.

Ginda