nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmons

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmons
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:40:45 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2005 8:43:14 AM US Eastern Standard Time, jwraymon@yahoo.com writes:

Is a $100 enough to cover expenses?  If it's not, just
let me know, and if it's more than enough please
consider the remainder a donation to your work.  I
think the work you've been doing to save the Claypool
orchard varieties is admirable.

Best wishes,

- john

Hello John,

I'll also copy the group my reply, but an off line would have been better.

$100 is far far too much. If you are a multi millionaire I'll take it. :-) Because I cut many hundred in the trip the cost will be spread over many recipients. The more or less standard is $1.25 per stick plus postage and I'll accept less. Commercial quantities I do ask the $1.25. The personal goal is helping others with persimmon, not deriving an income. We do want the get this material out and tested in other areas.

Jerry