nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmons

  • From: John Raymond <jwraymon@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Claypool Persimmons
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 05:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info.

Being new to the mailing list, I wasn't sure whether
to continue this on the list thread or off-line, so I
thought I'd err on the side of caution.

I'd love to obtain scions of those Claypool varieties
if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I hope to get
just enough to get a thriving specimen of each.

> > L-128-a (JuhlxSzukis)
> > I-94A (LENAxEARLYGOLDEN)
> > J-62 (LENAxGARRETSON)
> > I-97 (LENAxEARLYGOLDEN)
> > J-74 (LENAxGARRETSON)

Would it be possible to add

K-52A (MARIONxEARLYGOLDEN)

to the list? I don't want to ask for too much.

Should I send the check to the address listed on the
INGA posting?

7780 Persimmon St., Terre Haute, IN 47802-4994

Is a $100 enough to cover expenses? If it's not, just
let me know, and if it's more than enough please
consider the remainder a donation to your work. I
think the work you've been doing to save the Claypool
orchard varieties is admirable.

Best wishes,

- john