nafex - [NAFEX] passwords

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] passwords
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:06:21 -0600

I personally think it is ridiculous to have to go through another step to
visit
the archives besides clicking on the link at the bottom of a list-serv email.
Is
what I am hearing that this is now not possible unless a new procedure is
followed, and who thought this up and why? I am not in support of this new
method. Maybe I have gotten confused by the last email from Lawrence, so
please
help me in my ignorance.
Is this method meant as some kind of proxy spam filter?
Thanks in advance for clueing me in,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

  • [NAFEX] passwords, Heron Breen, 12/01/2005