nafex - [NAFEX] maypop/archives

  • From: "Pete Tallman" <pete_tallman@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] maypop/archives
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 07:47:00 -0700

I follow the NAFEX discussion through the archives instead of e-mail. I noticed a change as described ("the page cannot be found") shortly before Thanksgiving. I figured it was something I did to my PC or a temnporary holiday condition traffic blocker, but it has not changed. I had to go through the lists.ibiblio.org page to get back to NAFEX, then go through NAFEX list password authentication. I now need to re-authenticate on each new browser window. Google search result that once opened a NAFEX discussion item from the NAFEX archive now yields "the page cannot be found". If this is not something I did, I would venture a guess that Google will be shut out, and new viewers finding NAFEX from this route will be extremely rare or absent.

Pete Tallman
Longmont, CO