nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Teens discover Morning Glories

  • From: Doc Lisenby <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Teens discover Morning Glories
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:42:44 -0500

I thought it was only "Heavenly Blue Morning Glories" which contained enough LSD to be worthwhile.  That was the story which was going around in the '60's.  Old Turkey and Jack Daniels was about all I could ever handle.
We benefited from teens using the fruit of Jimson Weed (Datura stramonium) for kicks by reducing the numbers of a noxious weed in our pastures but unfortunately ridding families of some of their teens.
Doc
Zone 7/8