nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Teens Discover Morning Glories

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Teens Discover Morning Glories
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:49:12 -0500

One of them will probably discover the joys of nightshade and atropine
poisoning next then will move on to overdosing on nutmeg. Been a
long time since I've heard of anyone smoking banana peels though.

.....Alan.

Quoting Doreen Howard <gardendiva@charter.net>:

> This is from The Weekly Dirt, an ezine from Branch-Smith
> Doreen Howard
>
> Retailer keeps tabs on morning glory seeds
> TLC Florist & Greenhouses in Oklahoma City noticed an interesting
> phenomenon
> that began this summer: groups of teenagers heading straight to the
> seed
> display, grabbing packets of morning glories.

This message was sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail.

Sick of pop-up ads and climbing prices?

Visit www.atlantic.net to get pure Internet for $19.95/mo.