nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cider apples in Massachusetts?

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cider apples in Massachusetts?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:25:20 -0500

It's a little late to get the best selection. A few weeks ago you might have gotten them in Needham, but that garden shop has closed for the season (will open soon selling X-mas greenery). You might try calling Nashoba Winery. They have a lot of cultivars in their orchard, and I'm sure they had some golden russet, but I don't know if they still do.

Ginda