nafex - [NAFEX] Cultivars of Chaenomeles quince for fruit?

  • From: Richard Moyer <ramoyer@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Cultivars of Chaenomeles quince for fruit?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:19:59 -0500

There's a request from the National Clonal Germplasm Repository in Corvallis, for larger fruited cultivars of Chaenomeles quince.  Any of you have named cultivars that fruit regularly and heavily?  If you are willing to share cuttings with the repository, please contact me offline at ramoyer@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Richard Moyer
Bristol, TN, where some of my students ate ripe American persimmons today for their first time

  • [NAFEX] Cultivars of Chaenomeles quince for fruit?, Richard Moyer, 11/15/2005