nafex - Re: [NAFEX] netting support for blueberries

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: <ec_pasour@ncsu.edu>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] netting support for blueberries
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:14:35 -0800

I would use metal. You can use a roll of fencing with pretty wide squares.
I will want to naturally form the arc you want, is pre-constructed, and can
me removed and rolled back up. Extra fencing material can be used to make
trellises and, well - fences.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate