nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Midwest Apple Improvement Association Annual MeetingInfo---Everyone Welcomed

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Midwest Apple Improvement Association Annual MeetingInfo---Everyone Welcomed
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:04:26 -0500

Ed Fackler wrote:
This yearÂ’s annual MAIA Membership meeting will be held Saturday, November 12th at the Marion County Extension Office in Indianapolis, IN.  This will be a joint meeting with NEC 1099.  NEC 1099 is a newly formed University Research Project expressly to evaluate new fruit cultivars of apple, peach, nectarine, pear, cherry and apricot.

Where can I find out more about NEC 1099?  I Googled it and came up empty.
Doreen Howard