nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Koalin Clay

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Koalin Clay
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:52:28 -0500

Ned,
This advice may bust your sprayer. Just a disclaimer considering all the
recent
postings on litigation!
Try a 20 to 1 ratio and work up from there. That's 20 parts water to 1 part
Kaolin.
Try to get to 10 to 1, incrementally. Hopefully by starting at 20 to 1, if
the
particles are too big, it won't do much damage.
Thanks for experimenting with this stuff! Best of luck,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

On Thu Oct 6 15:35 , 'Ned and Faye Rahn' <plantfolks@charter.net> sent: