nafex - [NAFEX] bagging

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] bagging
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

It was queried:

Squirrels were my problem this year - does bagging deter them at all?

Or do they just save the bag to pack leftovers?

My reply:

I suspect they would not care.  Squirrels are pretty darn smart.  I never had the problem with paper bags, and I am not sure if I have the problem with plastic.  But I suspect they have been making off with

more than a few.

Each and every year they clean out my pears.  I have netted and they chew through it.  I tried individual wrapping and they entertained me by leaping into the tree like little acrobats and swinging from the net as they aimed at the fruit, dislodging it and then chewing through the net to get at it.

Squirrels I believe are proof that Satan does exist.  The only good thing I hear of them is that they make the best gravy for deer meat.

FuwaFuwaUsagi

P.S. I bag one per fruit.

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

  • [NAFEX] bagging, fuwa fuwa usagi, 09/19/2005