nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruit introduction/ project continuity

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruit introduction/ project continuity
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:28:47 +0000

I don't have any illusions that any of "my" seedlings will make me rich. Or anybody else. Just hoping to share some evaluated & worth-while fruiting material with enough people so that these fruits can be kept going a while. At best, one person can only grow a selection so many years in so many places, but chances of continuity increase with distribution to more growers. Would be a shame to lose a cultivar to one crumby storm.