nafex - [NAFEX] Source of Redhaven peach budwood

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Source of Redhaven peach budwood
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

I know 'Redhaven' is a rather common peach variety,
but I haven't been able to find anyone locally that
can give me some budwood. I was wondering if someone
could recommend a source, or would be willing to send
me some budwood. I'd be glad to pay them for the
trouble.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • [NAFEX] Source of Redhaven peach budwood, John Smith, 08/07/2005