nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jam, jelly and preserves

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jam, jelly and preserves
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:02:39 -0400

Hello,

You can insert {tags] in your web pages that are not displayed on the viewers screen, but will instruct search engine spiders how to classify you page.

So you could have "jam" or "jelly" within your HTML that will tell the world you sell these products, with never using the word on the displayed web page.

This may be a loophole for you.

Later,
Tom