nafex - [NAFEX] Black Raspberry

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Black Raspberry
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:17:16 -0500

Title: Black Raspberry
   Re Heron Breen's, below, post, Yes, I do sell plants, usually a couple hundred per year - I may have more yet, this year.  I send out bare root starting around Mid October with the last mailing being April 1st (my cold storage gets too warm in April).  Please contact me off list for more details.  Thanks. and Thank You, Heron.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN
www.bberryfarm.com