nafex - RE: [NAFEX] On bagging

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] On bagging
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:05:40 -0700

Mr. Bunny,
Please give more detail on your newspaper technique. What size is your
"half piece" of newspaper. What size are the apples that you wrap? Do
you tape it one point at the stem end? What section of the newspaper
works best (front page, sports, comics, etc...)? Just kidding on the
last one.

I have been using plastic sandwich bags and like the recycled and
biodegradable nature of your technique. I can't imagine trying to wrap
a full page of newspaper around a tiny apple. I'd like to try out the
newspaper idea, so send me some tips.

-Mark Lee, Seattle

  • [NAFEX] On bagging, fuwa fuwa usagi, 06/12/2005
    • RE: [NAFEX] On bagging, Mark Lee, 06/13/2005