nafex - [NAFEX] Surround

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Surround
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:55:15 -0500

>Kaolin clay, ie Surround (sucks that folks >think they can only use the branded
>product)

OK, Heron, help me here.  Have you found a source for the ultrafine kaolin that won't clog up a sprayer?  I wondered about this when I first heard about Surround 4 years ago.  But the company website made it sound pretty mystical.  The reason I ask--no one stocks it local.  I pay as much in shipping, as for the product--that I order from the east coast.  Same with the Neem oil source I found.  But in dollars I think I still spent less money with these 2 products than using some of the more unfriendly orchard sprays available.  I'm always happy to look at ways to help my bottom line.  And not make myself silly (or at least more silly) with my spraying regiment.

Michelle Horner zone 4/5 SE Wis

  • [NAFEX] Surround, Michelle Horner, 06/09/2005