nafex - [NAFEX] Avdentitious buds again!

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Avdentitious buds again!
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:38:22 -0500

Hey all,
Remember when I couldn't shut my yap about adventitious buds and all that a
few
months ago? Sure you do! Well, I found a book that answered a lot of my
questions.
Its name is:
Hartmann and Kester's Plant Propagation, principles and practices, seventh
edition.
It also inculdes a CD-ROM demoing a lot of techniques. Lots of info about
where and
how buds form. Will put you to sleep if you are tired, or awake eating pie
like me
at 2:30 AM.
Again thanks for your patience with my questions, I learn a lot from this
list-
serve everyday I read.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

  • [NAFEX] Avdentitious buds again!, Heron Breen, 06/07/2005