nafex - [NAFEX] Something better than Forelle

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Something better than Forelle
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:12:17 -0600

Interestingly enough a google search on Forelle Pear gets sites that
make this pear sound like a gift from the gods to pear lovers. Perhaps
your friend has a different set of taste buds than the Forelle lovers
just as some people say that the artificial sweeteners taste metallic,
or bitter while others say they taste wonderful. However we must keep
in mind that when it comes to fruit, lovers, and politics, there is
just no accounting for some people's taste. I used to hate pears as
they were always gritty when I was young and now I come across some
that aren't, but some people like their pears gritty, which I
certainly can't account for. :-)