nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fireblight worse than usual this year?

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fireblight worse than usual this year?
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:58:09 +0000

Not sure if I've ever seen fireblight in this area, but this spring I'm finding the occasional tip die-back. It goes in only a leaf or 2, and quits; dry brown dead part falls off with light tug. I think I saw a little of this last year. It's still not enough to take bother taking samples to the diagnostic lab.