nafex - RE: [NAFEX] pear seed germination

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] pear seed germination
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:34:06 +0000

Thanks Margie. These are great instructions!

Ideally I'd use aseptate technique, but its a bother for the small amounts I work with. And I tell myself I'm selecting for the tougher individuals this way [joke]. It does bother me that I completely forgot about the seeds after I stashed them-- I meant to check them regularly. I have to wonder if the mold/rot broke down any germination inhibitors? That seems to be the one thing which worked FOR me.