nafex - [NAFEX] how to obtain hardy kiwi pollen in Indiana

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] how to obtain hardy kiwi pollen in Indiana
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:56:30 -0500

Hi. For the 3rd year in a row, it looks like my male actinidia arguta will not do his duty and flower, so I am pollen-less and have several females who will flower. I suppose I could wait another year, but I'm getting impatient. Anyone in Indiana have pollen I get come get? Could someone mail me pollen? Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
-sb
Zone 5b where last Thursday we had most impressive hail performance I've ever seen. Apple and pair petals are all gone, bark was split from the hail, and I don't even want to talk about my ivy-leafed geraniums. :-(