nafex - RE: [NAFEX] That big freeze no one talked about (not bad here)

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] That big freeze no one talked about (not bad here)
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 21:45:37 +0000

Yes that was a cold spell. To the original post, my thought was "That's what we call 'April'."

If you haven't heard the weather report for a couple days,and the air seems overly chilly at sunset, use the last hour of daylight to cover/protect what you can.

tc, s.WI, apple blossoms looked way too tired after the cold... and wind... and rain.