nafex - Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"

  • From: "Richard Kruse" <richkrus@gvtel.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:15:30 -0500

Anywhere from quarter inch on up.

I must add to the chemical discussion, I would not have the tooo many fruit and berry plants if not for roundup. As a result of these plant I have provided food for rabbits (until I killed them and they had killed many trees and plants), moose, deer, and birds of all sizes and shapes.
I did this food thing and to be honest I would just as soon not have fed them.
Dick

----- Original Message ----- From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>