nafex - Re: [NAFEX] bagging fruit other than apples

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] bagging fruit other than apples
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:40:08 -0400

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:10:46 GMT, you wrote:

>Several people have had success w/ bagging apples for protection from
>insects, but has it been tried on pears, peaches, apricots etc? Just
>curious.
>
>Also, what is a source for plastic baggies in quantity and inexpensive?

Packaging and shipping/mailing suppliers sell them very
reasonably. (I get a lot of catalogs from various
packaging/mailing suppliers and I see plastic bags listed
there at low prices.)

You could Froogle for them. (Froogle = new feature of
Google, that will list desired items by price.)

http://www.froogle.com

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.