nafex - Re: [NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits [& deer? Oh, my!]

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits [& deer? Oh, my!]
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:05:35 -0500

I liked Hélène's story about the dog-attacking cat. We have a couple good hunting cats, but maybe we are not thinking big enough. Maybe we could teach our cats to attack any deer that come on to the property. :-)

-- sb
Zone 5b where the weather is wonderful, some fruit trees are getting tricked
into flowering early, and the cats are bringing down plant-eating rabbits as
big as the cats. Go cats!