nafex - [NAFEX] BYFG Grafting Workshop

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher.ls@comcast.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] BYFG Grafting Workshop
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:00:00 -0500

Greetings all -

In case anyone's interested, the Backyard Fruit Growers are having their annual grafting workshop this Saturday at the Landis Valley Museum in Lancaster PA.

Last year there were something like 100+ varieties of apple scionwood donated by members, plus rootstock for sale at a reasonable price. Should be some pear scions/rootstock as well as grape and hardy kiwi scions too. Email me if you're in the area and would like more information.

Sorry for the late notice - I'm a new NAFEX member and am brand new to this list!

Pete Chrisbacher
SE PA - Zone 6B

  • [NAFEX] BYFG Grafting Workshop, Peter Chrisbacher, 03/17/2005