nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Planting trees when old

  • From: Bernie Nikolai <BNikolai@shaw.ca>
  • To: fruitopia@nexet.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Planting trees when old
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:22:22 -0800

A fellow was planting apples trees at age 80. His friends and relatives
were laughing at him. He simply told them "Do you know how old I'll be in 5
years when I can eat the first apples"? They answered "85". He responded
"And how old will be I be in 5 years if I DON'T plant the apple trees"?

Bernie Nikolai
Edmonton, Alberta