nafex - [NAFEX] late-ripening mulberry

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] late-ripening mulberry
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:48:20 -0500

In the middle of August last year, I ran across a mulberry tree that was still fruiting. Don't know the variety. When I reported it on NAFEX, Gordon Nofs suggested that it could be Illinois everbearing. Could be; don't know. I've got pictures of fruit and leaves in case anybody can tell.

http://www.css.taylor.edu/~sbrandle/mulberry/

The reason for bringing this up again was that several people had asked for cuttings. Now would be the time. If you're still interested, send me some email and we'll work out the details.

-sb