nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: Cooperation between NAFEX and NNGA Libraries

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: deirdreb@mindspring.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: Cooperation between NAFEX and NNGA Libraries
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:23:27 -0600

At 11:03 AM 3/4/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Would someone mind educating me on what NNGA stands for?

Northern Nut Growers Association. An organization with goals - and membership - very similar to that of NAFEX, and in fact, many NAFEX members are also NNGA members and vice-versa. While NNGA is primarily oriented toward identification of and propagation superior nut-producing trees, several 'minor fruit' species which we discuss here from time to time, such as persimmon and pawpaw, are included under its umbrella.

http://www.northernnutgrowers.org

Lucky