nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: Cooperation between NAFEX and NNGA Libraries

  • From: "Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R" <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: <deirdreb@mindspring.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: Cooperation between NAFEX and NNGA Libraries
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:40:51 -0600

NNGA: Northern Nut Growers Association, www.nutgrowing.org

----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science

Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and Enology Center,

Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus

Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/

AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml

Email: srt175f@smsu.edu

Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC