nafex - [NAFEX] Seminar for serious grape grower in Minneapolis Mn area

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Seminar for serious grape grower in Minneapolis Mn area
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:28:08 -0700

Note: This place is about 35 miles South of Minneapolis Mn.

Subject: Grape Growing 201: For the Serious Grower

Dear Grape Growing Friend;
We have just finished our 101 Seminar (The Basics). In spite of the
snow
it was a big success. Thanks to all of you who came.
On March 12th GRV is holding their Grape Growing 201 Seminar: For the
Serious Grower.

1. If you have attended the 101 Seminar and need more information?
2. If you grow grapes now and have problems to solve?
3. If you plan to become a more serious grower?

YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS SEMINAR

Speakers: John Marshall: Grape Grower for 30 plus years,
viticultural
promoter, charter member MGGA
Tom Plocher: Grape Grower of 30 years, researcher,
Hybridizer, lecturer, author.

IF INTERESTED:
Go to our website (greatrivervineyard.com) and click on "201 Seminar"
at
the bottom of the navigation bar on the left. Details and a
registration
sheet can be printed from there. We think it will be a great event
and look
forward to seeing you there.

Barb, John and Donovan Marshall
Great River Vineyard/Nursery
35680 Highway 61 Boulevard
Lake City, MN 55041
Toll Free: (877)345-3531
www.greatrivervineyard.com

As you all know, grapes (along with cherries and strawberries) are a
gift from God. Unfortunately one needs hardy grapes to grow them in
zones 3 and 4. These folks, along with David Macgregor are a source of
hardy grapes. Now I'm reminded to go look and see what Lon is offering
this year.
Rodney in Northeast Wyo. Last year I planted King of the North and
Blueberry. This year I will add more and I am looking for Louise
Swenson and Petite Jewel.

  • [NAFEX] Seminar for serious grape grower in Minneapolis Mn area, Rodney Eveland, 02/05/2005