nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wine Grapes for zone 8

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wine Grapes for zone 8
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:23:35 -0500

Here's a link to the Amazon listing of Lon's book, "The Grape Grower: A Guide to Organic Viticulture". You can see my review, and some other reviews by NAFEXers ( and others). The short review is that it's a terrific book, with a lot of info on varieties as well as cultural advice.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/193149830X/103-3241682 -8775865?v=glance&st=*

Ginda