nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Wine Grapes for zone 8

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'Little Buddies Shanties'" <litlbudy@whidbey.net>, "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Wine Grapes for zone 8
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:10:26 -0800

Felicia,

I am a member of Western Cascade Fruit Society based in the Puget Sound Region of Washington State.  I’m going to forward this message to another member that has been breeding his own grapes for a number of years in Milton, near Tacoma.  I’m sure he could recommend some wine grapes for your situation.  He has many grape plants in his nursery that he is trying to clear out, so maybe you can obtain your wine grape plants through him.

-Mark Lee, Seattle zone 8A