nafex - [NAFEX] Rootstock in Canada

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Rootstock in Canada
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:24:01 -0500

Hello All,

I hear from my rootstock supplier (Bluevale, Ontario) that they are in short supply of rootstock in Canada this year,and all the wholesalers are scrambling to find any.

Anyone know if this is true, and if true, why the shortage?

My supplier has a few that can be dug when the ground is workable, but no bare root from wholesalers.

Thanks,
Tom