nafex - [NAFEX] Pachu pachu

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pachu pachu
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:50:34 +0000

I came across some yellow cherry size fruits for sale by a street vendor in Lima Peru that I was told are sweet like cherries and are good for the eyes and diabetis. However I can't find any info on this fruit. Anyone heard of it or have ideas on how I can find out more about it? (I had meant to buy some but wasn't able to at the time) I couldn't find it in Fruit Nut and Berrry Inv. under that name.
Also, I was told that Mango plum is delicioius, anyone heard of this fruit? (Ripens in Peru around February I believe).
Its no big deal, just curious.
Thanks
Kevin Bradley