nafex - [NAFEX] Allergic Reaction

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Allergic Reaction
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:39:48 -0600

Pat, you might want to question any vendors of organic fruits and veggies
concerning your allergy: Has been a lot of use of hot pepper wax as pest
deterants
on fruits and veggies, as well as home made sprays. I am not bad-mouthing
organics
by any means, but I wonder if the residue would cause problems. Sorry to hear
of
your reaction. I developed a reaction to Cashews and Cinnamon a few years
ago, so I
can relate. Just a little bit and my tongue swells up and other nastiness.
Well, at least you can still enjoy the whiskey in the cold remedy!
Heron Breen
zone 4 Maine

  • [NAFEX] Allergic Reaction, Heron Breen, 12/06/2004