nafex - Ginda Re: [NAFEX] Medicinal Herb Cure For Colds And/Or Flu

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ginda Re: [NAFEX] Medicinal Herb Cure For Colds And/Or Flu
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:07:16 -0600

Dear Ginda,
You stated "I find a shot of whiskey works very well at staving off a
cold. I
drink it slowly and like to swish it around in the glass so I can
inhale the fumes. I also treat at the first tickle of a sore throat.
Alcohol is a pretty good disinfectant. (And personally, I hate hot
pepper. but of course, YMMV)"

Yes, that is the same idea, it is just that red pepper is maybe
[guess,
don't know] 10 times better at killing bacteria and viruses. And as I
mentioned, if you throw it down, you really do not taste it. I also do
not much care for "hot" foods and the tip of a jalepeno that comes with a
salad once every 6 months is plenty for me. Many have not believed me
until they tried it and found they did not taste it. Just DO NOT swish
it around your mouth or you will taste it for some time. Also works
great on a toothache, especially since my spilanthes died. Just pack the
red pepper into the cavity and leave it alone. No biggie, just providing
info, OK? Oh, and by the way, if you ever do eat something too hot for
you, eat some sugar, it counteracts the heat. Just like potatoes will
"fix" a dish that you have added too much salt to. Love, Peace and
Perception

Wizard

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468